Meet uncle Quincy
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Meet uncle Quincy
Yes Quincy was the first done but he got disqualified for not tagging the finish line so my DAD won!...man I love that my family wins drinking games held at baby showers... never a dull moment!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
...But I guess in Folsom this isnt a regular site.as we are driving through down town and pulling in everyone in the neighborhood was looking out their windows like aleins (quinc and I) where moving in next door, I think most of them were truly expecting something with four legs to walk out the trailer! But no such luck! It was just an available free trailer we NEEDED to move all our junk! (which by the way you dont realize you have untill you need to move it all!) So welcome to Folsom California!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Everything Red, White, & Blue!
Sunday, July 01, 2007
So heres me ALL honest...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My great grandma Kate
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED
Today at Jenna’s baby shower, first when we prayed, and then when she told everyone why my photos were so meaningful to her
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Peppered roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not even close… Quincy and I will be full time students again in 1 month, we hardly have time to be husband and wife! For now we are just Auntie Kate and Uncle Quincy to 4 nieces and soon 1 nephew
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, I think so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I live in THE house of sarcasm
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally or emotionally :After this last year I KNOW I am… sometimes or some days I need a little reminding but I just look back to remind myself.
Physically:…? Strong enough.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
How bout meeting in the middle cause I’m a big fan of coral.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I compare too much
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My brothers Ryan and Brett.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Barefoot. Black yoga pants.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Sushi & cupcake.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Yearn by Victoria’s Secret, Jasmine in Pisa Italy, Very Sexy for Him (that means the hubby is takin’ me out somewhere special), my brother’s room, fennel gratin, and mom’s coconut lotion
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister-in-law Alana.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No, I LOVE her!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Friday night varsity football, I live in a small town and it’s what you do Friday nights during the season, and I’ve been going with my dad for as long as I can remember.
27. HAIR COLOUR?
Brown. Purple. Blonde. It looks so much better than it sounds!
28. EYE COLOUR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
EVERYTHING I ate in Italy!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Because I said so.
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter, all about the snuggles!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
“Lucy & Desi” and “French Women Don’t Get Fat”
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
www.dell.com … lame I know but so not a priority.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Don’t have T.V.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
My husband saying “I love you” when I wake up
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I think hosting 40 people in a “doll-sized” house my first married thanksgiving counts! Love playing hostess!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
L.A., in a pepto pink hospital.
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?
I think I’d want the “Samantha power” too, just a wiggle of a nose!