Sunday, July 22, 2007

Showering the Murphey's

My cousin Nicole is pregnant! Her shower was the 14th and it was a blast! ALL of the family was there and it was at her in-laws (the Murphey's) who's house really is more like a resort! So BEAUTIFUL!

Yes that really is their backyard! And yes their pool really looks like a tropical grotto complete with real palms and a waterfall!


Everyone swam for hours, made human totem-poles, and had chicken fights and belly-flop contests!


Of course we played some shower games...


sack-races for the kids...

and sippy-cup beer drinking for the men...


Yes Quincy was the first done but he got disqualified for not tagging the finish line so my DAD won!...man I love that my family wins drinking games held at baby showers... never a dull moment!



and price-is-right for all the experienced (and not so experienced) moms.


We also wrote baby Zoey (and parents) wishes, prayers, and notes...
which was so sweet!


It was a beautiful day and a great time for all the family to visit!


We are all so excited for Nicole and Geoff,
and of course to meet baby Zoey!

click here for more shower fun!:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey katie!
I love these pictures.
=]]
I had so much fun.
I Love you and can't wait to see you.
Love-Sis