Thursday, September 06, 2007

Body Art For the BOYS

A few pics of me and dad finally getting our tatoos done....

Dan was the artist and Dad & I just canvas' (with imput!)

Yes Im holding my dads hand, you know why?....
cuz it hurt like hell! I wouldnt have been able to do it if he wasnt there, he let me crush his hand for 45 min. and he wiped my tears when I cried thinking of why we were getting them and how I never thought we would be doing anything like this for this reason. I wasnt suprised, hes always been there, right by my side, just super thankful. I know I DO have the bestest Dad ever!
&
How many 21 yr olds can say... "ya, me and my Dad got tattoos this weekend..."

cringing... I did feel kinda wussy untill Dan told me getting a tatoo on your foot is the equivilent of getting a tattoo anywhere in your crotch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate,
Life isn't always what we expect, you of all people know that. The one thing you can always count on is the love and support of Dad & I. I love the body art! Mom

Jenna said...

i love it! they turned out sooo cool. makes me want to get mine soon! isn't it your moms turn to get one now? ;)