Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just Cant Decide

I have been working on some pictures from a recent trip to Chico to see my lovely Jenna, and I am feeling so indecisive! For instance...
I have these to photos that I love for two different reasons...
... and that would be fine and all but I am seriously trying to cut down on the number of photos I'm saving (after recently organizing all my digi photo files..um can we say 1000s!) but this is harder than I thought...
What is one to do with 2 sweet photos of a cute kid?!
and this is only the 2 color options, there is B & W, Sepia, Antiqued....
maybe I will just have to save them both
:D
p.s. Justin if you're reading this... I would like to push the envelope and just say that your daughter may just be meant to be a tatoo artist!... she looks just Oh so lovely and natural there!
;D

1 comment:

Jenna said...

oh and i love that picture of elliana. :)