Friday, May 09, 2008

somewhere over the rainbow...

... of cupcakes that is!
I have just introduced the first batch of cupcake note cards
and they are coming in every color of the rainbow!

I recently went to a dance show (that was FABULOUS by the way!) and the opening number was to the ukulele version of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" which of course made me cry as always but then there was a serious surge of inspiration that was all based on rainbows and then came the cupcakes and then before i knew it my kitchen was filled with cupcakes & frosting!
I am so excited about this project! I have finally found a way to combine 2 of my favorite things: photos and paper! I have so many more ideas that hopefully will be materializing into more fantastic photo note card sets very soon!
Get your hands on a batch here.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

those are so cute kate! they look so yummy too! so very martha, so very kate. :)