Tuesday, September 16, 2008

check it out

So today I was asked if my food photo:

could be used for some one's news story on how "vegetables shrink the brain", its on a site called nowpublic.com, you can check it out here!

This person found my photograph through flickr which really surprised me, I let my pro account end and I ha vent been uploading many photographs because our photography class did a research & discussion on how they are ripping off photographers by using your work without you knowing or people just taking it right from your page, etc. so I was quite surprised when someone emails me for permission to use this photo.

hmpf. go figure.

I do feel pretty excited, for a photographer this is like the best compliment someone could give you! So thanks Jeff Huang!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: