Thursday, October 23, 2008

It was a fun summer...

Well actually this summer was a total blast! And one of the most fun parts was starting my vintage etsy store. I loved going thrifting, yard-saling, and rummaging and finding such fabulous vintage pieces and I loved the whole new adventure
... that being said...

I have decided its time to prioritize and "clear up" my time. (anyone who has an etsy shop knows just how time consuming it is!)So, its time to put the focus on my family, my art, my photography, and most importantly my classes, and to do this I'm clearing out and closing down 'Kate's Gone Vintage', everything in the store has been marked WAY DOWN and when its all gone its gone and I'm totally OK with that! Its been a fun ride!


Now hurry over to the shop to get your hands on some of those fabulous steals!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

awwww. can we still go thrifting?

Kate said...

of course!!!! that will never stop!