Tuesday, November 11, 2008

going to Mexico!

OK not in real life but I feel like Ive been going to Mexico the last 2 days while I have been scrapbooking our honeymoon. Its been 2 and 1/2 yrs since we were on that A.MAZ.ING trip but going through all the pictures, journaling, receipts, pamphlets, spa schedules...ahhh, sigh... it was like going right back to the *dreams resort and spa*.
So its been 2 days of straight scrapping and I'm about 2/3 done! I have fallen in love with 8.5x11 scrapbooking! Its just the perfect size for me right now, i have tried so many sizes! 6x6, 8x8, 9x9, 11x8.5, 12x12, 11x13... this is just finally the one!and I'm still challenging myself to creating without any more shopping and its amazing just how much product i have... i mean really its like i live in a scrapbook store...sad and great at the same time ;D My studio is also a total disaster but hey there is progress. so here's what I've got so far:

been loving using all these metal making memories pieces, i have been saving/hording them since i first started scrapbooking and now I'm finally "just USING them!"

been using a lot of sewn on pockets for all the ticket stubs, pamphlets, memorabilia, etc...
and this is where i stopped... i couldn't decide just exactly how i was going to add the journaling so i guess this is where i will pick up when i figure it out

scrapping this trip has made me totally over-the-top-gushy-lovey-dovey with Quincy, but c'mon is there a sweeter time to reminisce than your honeymoon?
if you haven't already, i can guarantee scrapbooking your honeymoon is the next best thing to actually going on another honeymoon!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

your pages look great! i don't even think i saw all your honeymoon pics. just the video of the tequila on your camera! ;) maybe you should make a mexican dinner and reminisce.