Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Film. Grain. and Cuteness.

I did a family shoot for my SIL Jenna(and her adorable family!) all over Nevada City and it was so much fun! well... minus the part where I didn't have my camera and I had to shoot like they did in the dark ages with grainy film...grrr... and change rolls as soon as I was on a roll, and ...sigh...(are you sensing a bit of digital withdraws?)(ya, it takes a bit of time for me to get back into the film swing...) Never the less their model-like-cuteness obviously cant be tarnished with film cause this is a peak of what I got:
oh ya, if there is ever a time you need a smile from a kid who doesn't understand the word smile you just give them CANDY!
and these... well I just cant decide which I like better... what do ya think?
OK back to editing pics and writing ridiculously long final papers about DaVinci. You know all this final business is really putting a cramp on my holiday crafting! What the heck?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

oh kate, they made me cry. you absolutely captured, in those few pictures that you've posted, what i wanted. film schmilm. YOU ROCK!!!!