Saturday, January 10, 2009

finally comming out of hibernation!

Wow, its been a while since I've been to blog-land! But the hibernation was seriously needed! Christmas and New Years were fantastic but somehow I ended up with the achy-breaky-kind-of-head-cold... which meant lots of reading, sleeping, and tea drinking from the bed or couch... and that's about it.

For the last couple of days I have been getting caught up on house work and something a bit more exciting! Before Christmas I did a shoot for the lovely Ryan and Jen Fowler.
Here's a little peak at a few favorites:

Since it was so close to Christmas I finally had a chance to try the wrapped-up-like-a-present idea! I love it!

I cant decide which crop/angle I like best on this one... any votes?
and then there is the bright red classic Christmas bow:

What is it about a growing tummy that just makes you smile? :D

Thanks to Ryan and Jen for being so willing and fantastic!

1 comment:

Alyssa Marie said...

Kate! These pictures are great. You have such great vision. The colors you chose to use are perfect. Too cute!