Thursday, February 12, 2009

Campus & the Ego Boost...

Yes, its true I am posting before 9 am... (pause for shock...) I actually got up early(pause for even bigger shock...), turned my defrost on even earlier, and trucked myself into school...in the corolla.
I don't drive in snow or ice, the last time I attempted that I was in high school and my brother coached me the whole way home while I clutched onto the steering wheel with white knuckles practically hyperventilating thinking my parents will kill me if I crash my car! I have always assumed I couldn't or wouldn't attempt it again and definitely not alone... but this morning I "manned up" and drove myself to school, to be honest I just told myself Ryan was there again with me so I wasn't so freaked out but... I will admit it was a total driving ego boost when I was passing all those women(and a few men) who were spun off the road waiting for tow trucks and an even better ego boost when I showed up to my 8 o'clock class as the 4th person of 6 total people... guess the rest of class just couldn't handle it... ;D so now I'm waiting to see how many people venture out and show up to the next class and whether it will be canceled...
anyway, the campus looks beautiful! check it out:


It feels like I'm on campus in another state, its kind of a nice break...kinda.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

jeez, i can't believe there's that much snow! way to be a man kate. ;)