Saturday, February 07, 2009

soSOsOSOOsooO exciting!

Well ladies and gentlemen...I present to you:

I have been working on my site for the last few days and all the anticipation was killer! but this morning to my lovely surprise I found my site up and running! It still has most of the same info as the previous site but it has a new look and I have added a few new shots to the galleries (which are new themselves! yay! and on a side note I have nothing but love for freewebs! I am by no means a web-designer but their site and programs make everything soSOso easy, if you are looking into making a website check them out!)

so go check out all the beautiful people that have been so willing to let me photograph them!
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

yay! it looks awesome kate! so professional. you need to make a little web ad link button thingie so i can put it on my blog. can't wait to see what your business cards look like! way to go kate. the journey has begun...:)

Alyssa Marie said...

LOVELY! You did a fantastic job...What a lot of work.