Wednesday, March 11, 2009

by the way...

check out this fun shoot I did with berT,

I esp. loved this one in the series of 3 corner shots(see the flickr feed):


I think she is almost all smiles all the time...




even when I made her carry around a suitcase dressed like she came straight out of the 70's


that suitcase was a whopping $2!!! we saw it thrifting and I think it was the spark for the whole shoot. now so many suit case ideas are floating around in my head!!!

check out the rest of the shoot HERE.
(on a total side note I am finally easing my way back into flickr...we seem to have a love hate relationship...but more on that later ;D)

2 comments:

bert7 said...

haha i love it

cant wait for our country photoshoot

shit n'boots! woo woo!

i love you!

Anonymous said...

I thought all the pictures were great. Kate, you are on your way honey!!! You are so talented. Love, Mom