Tuesday, April 21, 2009

UUugHHhmPhffffFF!

....well I thought I would wash the car today but then as I'm mixing soap and water in a bucket I almost stepped on this:


EEEeeeeEEeEWWWWwwW! So NASTY!
I really don't like creepy,crawly, slithering, things... especially the poisonous variety!
And when I got all creeped out about the whole "if-there-is-a-baby-that-means-there-is-a-big-mamma-out-here-somewhere?"Quincy tried making me feel better by informing me the babies are worse than the big mambas since they don't know how to let go when they strike you. So, it was better we found and killed the BABY rattlesnake?
Hmm... why doesn't that make me feel any better?


I'm ready to live in the city... Ive lived in lil' O' Penn-tucky and dealt with these "rural inconveniences" long enough.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

ewwwww. i hate snakes. what if it came inside your house? i just got the heebie jeebies.

RachelDenbow said...

Yuck!