Wednesday, April 01, 2009

VICTORY AT LAST!!!

AH hA Ha ha!!!
Sweet victory!
I have finally created a successful
"BLINKIE"!
I have been trying to figure out how to make one of those
"badge-button-flashing-widget-linky-thingies"
for SO long. I knew it was just a matter of figuring out what they were called but I couldn't find their official title for the life of me!... I know this sounds just so pathetic because you would think google could figure it out for you in about 1.2 seconds right?...
wrong.
any-hoo, I've put one up on my sidebar and I'm wondering if anyone out there would be willing to add it to their: blog, myspace, facebook, website, ect.? or wants to trade side-bar space?
if so, just email me or comment here on the ol' blog.
April is already starting out to be a good month!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

i do! i do! i like how goes through all your little pictures. awesome! send me the stuff and i'll send you my stuff. ;)