Wednesday, May 06, 2009

the rejects:

Well I entered some photos in this contest and I have been so excited about the whole thing and I REALLY want to blog the ones I entered but part of the rules say the photos cant be posted, entered, or "seen" anywhere else!

So, I will share the "rejects" that didn't get posted in the competition:

First, the salty: Bleu Cheese Bacon Burgers


Now the sweet: Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches



Having all this food in the house (particularly the homemade peanut butter ice cream) is really putting a cramp on my "dieting plans"... so I have been telling myself:

"its OK, its all for the photos! its your art! who cares if its an extra 5,000 calories?"

to make myself feel better! Does anybody else find their art sabotaging their diets?

happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

yumm-O! those are great pics kate. i hope you win something in the contest. and actually, i haven't eaten any fabric scraps at all lately, so no, not really. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you take these pictures with your new macro lens? They look great! Dad said they tasted good too. :). Mom

Kristin9204 said...

alright I need the recipe to th pb cookies!!!!! Please oh please I am begging.