Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Fall Project {2}

Well I designed, printed, and finished the Halloween invites! I had originally wanted to use the Martha Stewart cobweb punch I mentioned here but later discovered that punch was actually 2 separate punches that were quite expensive for something I would only use a few times.... sorry Martha. Sooooo I came up with something a little different: I made 2 separate designs in Illustrator, one is the cobweb border and the other is the actual words on the invite:

invites


So I printed the border on the green paper and the words on the orange paper.

invites-1


And layered on top of each other they were "ok" but they needed a lil' something more. So I sanded the edges and added a few rhinestones and called it good! ;D

invites-2invites-3

Fall Project {2} : DONE.

No comments: