Thursday, December 10, 2009

snow = good crafting

Earlier this week I woke up and it looked like this outside:

SO Beautiful! Of course we were stuck at home so I ended up getting lots of christmas projects done... and I dont know if it was the snow or the all-day-pj-wearing but I was on a roll! I have been obsessed with this "feel" for my christmas projects:

{lots of browns, naturals, beige, grey, a little bright red, some frosty blue and lots and lots of jems!}

and I made a stack of these sweet little mini-stockings that will soon be made into a garland.



I hope it snows again soon!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

wish we had a snow day! yay for pajama crafting! you'll have to come down to one of my craftymama nights one of the times and inspire these girls with all your craftastic crafting!

Alyssa said...

Kate!! It is beautiful at home. Justin and I are having a hard time missing the snow. Sigh. Loving all the Christmas crafts. I can't wait till finals are over so I can get my craft on!