Monday, January 04, 2010

Jumping right in.

That's the way I like to do things.
So, hello 2010, hello a new decade, hello a whole new year of kreative projects! And the first project of the year was all about love... and I just loved that! I had taken down all the Christmas decorations and the house looked so bare and depressing I had to jump into valentines (yes, I know its not even February!).
I found these adorable tin mailboxes in the DOLLAR BIN at Target! Crazy right?! They were just solid colors so I took a few packs of "lovey themed" rub-ons and added a bunch of words and hearts in bands... it was so simple and cheap I just want to cover my house in them!

As I was in the Valentines mood I found some other projects I want to put on the to-do list over in Martha's Valentine's Gallery:


She's always got the best holiday inspiration.
Oh, and happy 2010!

4 comments:

Alyssa Marie said...

love everything. So cute! I MISS YOU! What's going on with Quincy and the military?

Apple said...

Very cute stuff here...it gets me ready for Valentine's day!! :)

Kate said...

thanks ladies! and lys, i miss, MISS, miss you too! :D

Anonymous said...

It's great that you can use dollar bin items to create something so cute that you just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Mom