Monday, January 11, 2010

Kitchen Breaks.

This morning has been full of designing... and almost all of it requires me to sit in front of the computer for long long long periods of time. Which is fine. But, after a while I just have to get out of this desk chair and get my creative energies going again! Most of the time that means I will need my camera and some time in the kitchen.

So on today's kitchen break I made these polenta stacks with balsamic glazed baby portobellos.
I challenged myself to try and use some new items with some vintage items for these shots... so the result was new table linens with vintage plates:
I think I can count this as a successful break. :D And now its time to go back to my digi-canvas with a full tummy and some fresh creative energy.

Hope to be back soon with some design previews!

No comments: