Saturday, February 27, 2010

Secrets Challenge.

I read this post about secrets and I'm taking the challenge and posting a few secrets:
1) I'm terrified I don't have what it takes to become a commercial photographer


2) There is a constant battle going on somewhere inside my creative being... its all about whether I ignore my love and ability for graphic design or find a way to integrate it into who Id like to be as a creative person.


3) I wish we could get Z a little sibling! A female chocolate min pin we could name Koko:


4) I think about my brothers ALL THE TIME! I often wish I had a time machine so I could go back and laugh with them again.

5) I put this song on repeat for hours at a time(yes I know the video its odd but I love what this song does in my studio!) .

6) I'm a secret admirer and stalker of this bag even though I know the designer and could just buy the bag before someone else does and have the manufacturer bring it to our next family event instead of shipping it! ;) Its a "feel-good-bag" Jenna!

7) I always look to this woman for a pick me up when I'm feeling down about how long its taking me to get through school! The woman was nearly 40 before she got into cooking(her passion) and she still became a great success!

I also:

-love shopping for cheap designer rejects at "Ross"

-sleep in till noon on my days off(and don't feel one bit guilty about it)

-buy and stash paper, fabric, and cute office supplies

-didn't do my homework that's due tonight! so hmpf!

... Well that was actually quite liberating! I dare you to take the "share your secrets" challenge!

No, I double dog dare ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, here goes....
1. I've always wanted to learn how to play the violin.
2. I think tap dancing looks fun!
3. I hate to sweat :(
4. I'm really shy.
5. Being a parent is the hardest job I have.
6. I'm can't go through a fabric store without touching the fabic. Same with clothes. The funny thing is I don't like to be touched (by strangers). Funny?
7. I have no fear of dying.
It took me awhile to put this list together. It was an interesting exercise Kate. Love, Mom