Thursday, March 04, 2010

Easter!

Easter has been on the front my mind lately. I think its because I took down the valentines decor and once again the house is just looking so bare! I have been searching around my usual inspiration spots (thanks marthastewart.com!) and of course they don't disappoint!


So I am throwing around the idea of hosting Easter brunch this year. Q and I hosted thanksgiving the first year we were married and we invited 45 (yes 45!) family members into our little house and ended up having an awesome time. Our house now is about 1/2 the size of our first place but a small, relaxed, Sunday brunch sounds like something we could pull off here.
I'm seeing small picnic tables, canopies with pastel satin ribbons, goat cheese and asparagus fritadas, french press coffee and a few of these for favors:

so... ya, like I said: I'm just throwing around the idea! ;)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

cuuuuute. i guess i need to take down the v-day decor too. loves the eggs and grass. i was thinking about making fabric eggs too. you are a brave soul and an entertaining queen. can't wait to see what you whip up for brunch. keep in mind an entire "school" of children will probably hop around all over searching for easter eggs! (mine included!) you should totally make zip an easter bunny outfit!!! hahahha