Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Its been good eats... mostly.

Recently I wrote down a few goals that I wanted to work on in my "near future" and one of them was to try at least one new recipe a week. So, with that in mind and a serious craving for really good fish & chips in my gut I tried this recipe from the Food Network.

It was A.MA.ZING! Seriously. The batter was perfectly crispy and the tartar sauce... well I don't think I can go back to the bottled store bought stuff! This recipe was super delish and easy! Try it, I promise you will be impressed!

Later in the week I was feeling up to another recipe test so I tried this Caesar dressing from my BH&G cookbook....


Lets just say it looked better than it tasted, and while it wasn't terrible we just wouldn't make it again. I had high hopes since the book claimed it was one of their "best loved" recipes but it simply didn't deliver. So this week I'm on a mission to find a good, no, great Caesar dressing recipe. If you have one your willing to share please, please, please let me know!

Now, off to do some homework and find my next test recipe for the week.
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

those croutons look delish!