Sunday, April 11, 2010

just a few favorites

I went out for my afternoon bike ride with my nieces and these 2 cuties joined us! As soon as I saw combination of their adorable hats, the bright green grass, and the perfect diffused light outside I ran for my camera(s). I haven't finished editing but I just couldn't wait to share a few of my favorites:

4.10-15

4.10-17

4.10-12

4.10-7

So lucky my nieces are always so willing to be lil' models and are so close and available! What a perk! Check out more here.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

these are so sweet. you should print some of these pictures of the twins out for gramms for mother's day. she was telling me she doesn't have ANY pics of them! and asked if i did. i hardly have any since we've only seen them a handful of times. she'd love it! i do have a cute one of tucker holding them at christmas.

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Ahh there adorable! :)

Kate said...

T H A N K S ladies! :D

Anonymous said...

Kate, The pictures are great! I just love the green grass. It's a great contrast to those cute faces!! Love, Mom