Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bringing a smile to my face:

:: Peppermint tea... and lots of it lately!

:: This website! Ive been building a new portfolio site there and the tools, layout, and price(free!) are awesome! Hoping to launch my new site very soon but in the mean time sneak a peak here.


:: 120 film was listed on this semesters syllabis... glad to have an excuse to pull out the duaflex again and buy 'out-of-this-student's-budget' film.


:: Fall is right around the corner and its my most favorite FAVORITE favorite season! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! I have actually already started fall craft/sewing projects... I just couldn't help myself!


3 comments:

Jenna said...

oooh i love fall too. can't wait for pumpkin spice lattes, scarves, yummy fall colors, harvest candles. i saw the most gorgeous silk velvet pumpkins yesterday. to. die. for. i'm ready for fall too!

Anonymous said...

Kate, I just love the new website! The simplicity of it allows the viewer to focus on the photo's. Mom
P.S. Fall is my favorite season. I think of Sunday night dinners, yummy desserts and a pot of tea!

Rhiannon said...

Very beautiful and skilfully done picture. Lovely to contemplate on a wet English day when winter seems like a nasty threat and not far away.