Thursday, March 03, 2011

Been in Philadelphia!

I know I have been completely MIA around here but I promise its for a
legit reason this time! ;) I have actually been completely consumed by picking and applying for art school! The two schools I have been really considering are both in Philadelphia which is only about an hour commute from our new home. The two Ive been deciding between are:

The Art Institute:


And The University of Arts:


Both are great schools and had a lot to offer students but the "feel" of each school was completely different from the other. Luckily Quincy was able to go with me on the tours which was helpful since its almost always what I want to talk about now ;) Ive started the application process and now I'm waiting with fingers crossed to hear back which will hopefully happen soon! Very soon!

No comments: