Friday, February 17, 2012

Lensbaby Results:

   After playing with this lens for a bit I decided its quirky focusing was not something I was willing to apply to my usual food photos so I choose to shoot single stems from an inexpensive flower bouquet. I was glad to have less pressure about making the focus and the overall photo an exact preconceived idea while I was experimenting with the lens.


   After bringing in the floral prints to class critique and finding out we were supposed to continue shooting the same ideas I decided I needed to step up and make this lens work for me with subjects I normally shoot...so, food:



   I liked the unusual focus I got with this lens and my food so I think I will be checking them out more frequently, and maybe even checking ebay for one to call my own.

No comments: