Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Wedding Book.



Its wedding season! I love weddings, I love watching my friends  and family celebrate, I love the pictures I get to take, and the unique details of each one. I also LOVE all the stationary that comes with weddings and it was one of my favorite parts of my own special day. 



   So I have been holding onto all the wedding invitations we've received and after going back to this book for some inspiration I decided to make a Wedding Book. This will be a small scrapbook that will house all the invites and photos in a simple format.
   I started with my Uncle & Aunt's wedding in San Diego from last November:



   I used the photo grids to get the most pictures per page and I (obviously) kept the decorative pieces pretty simple. I dont think the layouts will always be this simple but I like this start. Plus as a bonus its my 3rd of 26 layouts now done! Now to tackle the rest of that pile

No comments: