Monday, August 12, 2013

Citrus Cilantro Chicken

   
   Its been entirely too hot(and muggy!) to turn my oven on for any extended period of time so when I saw this recipe only required a quick trip under the broiler I put it on my list for this last week!



   
   Going with the super quick cooking theme I figured couscous was a worthy side dish and guess what I found on the side of the box? A decent recipe! My mom's famous story of a "failed recipe found on the side of a ketchup bottle" has nearly always deterred me from using any recipes that are part of the packaging but this one(minus the broccoli because I just didn't have it on hand!) seemed legit and you know what? It was pretty good!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy. How did it taste? Yep, always stay clear of a recipe that calls for pimento and sweet pickle relish! Yuck! Loving you're food posts. Mom

pamelopee said...

Yummy, yummy! :-)