Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer at the Lake

   
   While I was home over the summer I had a chance to do a shoot to add some new portrait and lifestyle work  to my portfolio. My very talented sister-in-law did all the hair and makeup, my cousin(and her fabulous friends) modeled, my dad was my grip man and lighting assistant, and my Mother, Aunt, and Cousin all helped with prop styling. Seriously my family is incredible. I loved the way everything came together and each persons personalities were able to shine in their pieces of the shoot. 


   This is only a handful of the images(I could seriously post for weeks with images of these beauties!) and I will be adding them to my published portfolio soon. I will be sure to post the update here as well. Now, tell me, whatchya think?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out so great! Who would think LWW would look so great? Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

iş elbiseleri said...

well done very good website
iş elbiseleri